When I was laid up pregnant. I was getting busy, strategically, putting my snap back plan in play. For the past five months, in addition to my stepping. I've been simply repeating my plan which is a 4-week training & nutrition plan (currently on week 3). And as you can see, I'm losing the baby weight at a nice, healthy, steady pace. Now I would like to share it with you!
So if your goal is to lose the baby (snap back) weight or jump start your weight loss, the purchase of this 27-day guide (training and meal plan) that I've tested personally, will definitely assist you to lose those few extra pounds.
I put my time, sweat, tears, and heart into my work and I have to say this is the BEST plan I have ever made.
In this guide/manual, you can expect:
- 4 weeks of balanced nutrition (no bland foods or deprivation)
- 4 weeks of workouts that can be done at the gym or right at home
- Step by step instructional picture examples of every move performed by yours truly
- Exercises focus on hiit, strength training, plyometrics and stretching
- Build a lean tone snatched stomach, butt, thighs, and arms
- Promote, accountability, time management, capabilities, fat loss & boost metabolism
- Full key word glossary
- More than 75 pages...